Tips for Personal Development
Tips For Personal Development
Your 7 tips for personal development. When you implement these suggestions in your life, you will be happier and healthier. And isn’t that what most of us want?
Tip for personal development:
1. Get off your smart phone and do something with yourself that doesn’t require social media or video games on the internet. When you are able to experience life without a ton of distractions, you help to quiet the mind. And this, alone, will free up valuable time for you to become your own best company.
2. When you first awake, think of just ONE thing that you will be thankful for on that very day.
3. Look into a mirror and tell yourself that you’re loved unconditionally. When you start to implement this daily in your life, you speed up your energy. And this is a good thing.
4. Whenever you start to talk negative in your own head about yourself, stop it immediately. Negative self-talk brings about self-contempt. And if you’re too busy hating on you, you leave no room for loving you. So, stop the negative commentary about your body, your mind, or your circumstances.
5. Do not let yourself be engaged in gossip. This is a hard one, as we know everyone likes to talk about everyone else. Whether it’s Brad and Jennifer getting back together, or what Black China is doing.
Whether they be celebrities or just the “normal” people at work, build a habit of talking about projects you’re working on, or ideas that you think will make your work place or the world a better place.
Bonus Communication Tips:
6. Be kind.
Being kind won’t cost you a thing. It’s free and it will make you feel much better than the alternative. When you are being nasty and ugly to another human, you lower your vibrations. This puts a greater distance between where you currently are and peace, which is more likely where you want to be.
7. Have fun!
Life is not that freakin serious. It’s unfortunate, but we humans have a way of taking things to the extreme and ruining a good thing. Life, is one of those things. Sometimes, we forget that living isn’t just all about work, bills, and struggles.
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having a good time and enjoying yourself with loved ones and friends.
Remember how you liked to play as a kid. Well, adults play, too. So never forget to take some time out of your busy day and laugh. Dance. Sing. Play. Be that kid again for just a little while throughout your day and watch as it eases your load.
So, there you have it, my 7 tips for personal development.
So, you’ll notice that the first 4 were focused on you. It’s essential that YOU are centered and clear if you want to pass that vibe on to others.
Becoming a better version of yourself is what personal growth is about. It won’t happen over night. It’s a life long process bue one that is well worth the travel.
“To be or not to be,” is not only the right question. It’s the only answer, as well.
It’s a fact that you can’t give what you don’t have, and if you haven’t taken the time to show yourself love and patience, you won’t have it to give to others, either.
So never forget that although this journey is about finding yourself, it is also about your healing, so that the world around you heals with you.